Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What It Is, Yo

So. This Blog is gonna be a total thought experiment. The basic premise behind it is this: I write. I write at length about something. Whatever the hell I want. But that's only the first post. And that's this one. The next post after this will be about something completely different. But that different thing has to come from one of the phrases, or sentences, or whatever that I used in this post.

For example: I used the sentences, "I write. I write at length about something." The next poster could use that as their title and write about how they like to write, or how they want to become an author, or something to that effect. In effect, you take something I have written, rip it out of context, and create Something Different.

See the humour there? I said Something Different, like they would create a thing that is different. But also Something Different, being the title of this website, so they're creating it. I thought it was clever.

No comments: