Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Taken out of context

It's absolutely ridiculous how some little things can be absolutely shredded from reality, and placed into a made up world of insults and negativity. I feel really dumb making the first downer-post in the blog, but it had to happen- this is how my mind works. It just seems that everything now a days is offensive to someone. Our school canceled "Black and White day" because it was discriminatory? Just because a harmless idea got taken out of context. Now thats frustraiting!
Another thing thats frustraiting- too many bug bites. Im so itchy right now. Its awful.
Anyway, back to how my brain works. Sorry Graeme, Im a rambler. My mind goes from one thing to another so quickly I dont have time to explain. Its like "Bang. BANG. G. Wooo...." which also doesnt make sence. HI IM EVY. Yay life, yay star wars. Yay puppies.
Yay Graemes turn? :)

1 comment:

Gray said...

Haha, wow. I like the ranting. 'Tis good. If it makes sense to you, that's all that matters, really.

Yes, yay for Star Wars, although, no one will really understand it... Same with the puppies, although, who doesn't say "yay" to puppies?